19.2.11

the end of 2010

well, let's go back.
back to the year 2010.

it was back then i extended my stay at my school.
it was back then, of the 8 saturdays (including christmas) between november and december my 2 coworkers and i were required to work 5 of those days.

it was then i hung out a lot with my sister.

it was then i spent some holiday time with my cousins

it was then i came upon a girlfriend.
if you could call her my girlfriend at the time, though neither i nor most others would have.

it was then 3 americans (myself inclusive) and a new zealander gathered for a feast in celebration of american thanksgiving.

it was then i began serious serious internal discussions about the purchase of a new computer.

it was then i was to start to ponder upon my new years' resolutions.

it was then, in late 2010, i should have written more blogs about my thoughts and feelings.

it was then, on christmas eve, i spent all evening in the emergency room, rather than with my sister, with a fever of 104 F.

it was then, on christmas, i experienced a great gathering of good friends.

it was then on new years' eve, i spent the countdown, festivities, and celebrations in a great tourist spot in korea, bound in a hotel bed by a recurrence of my christmas eve fever.

it was then, i had a good year.
though work was quite stressful and strenuous at times, job stability was nice.
family time was great, especially with the arrival of my sister.

a belated goodbye to 2010.
i've always be a sentimental guy, anyway.

onwards!
to 2011!

lots of love,

jo

No comments:

Post a Comment