8.8.09

a new life. or a mere continuation of one.


goodbye, the united states of america.

in a few hours i'll be en route to south korea.
i'll move there to start teaching english and as of right now for an indefinite period of time.
but i guess we'll have to see how everything works out.

i'm pretty excited about this.
i've wanted for a while to move to korea.
so hopefully it'll be okay.

plus, i'm starting a new blog to kind of go along with all this new life changes stuff.
(also note the addition of punctuations i've purposefully omitted in my previous blog.)
blog number three for me i guess.
from livejournal to myspace to blogspot.
interesting posts along the way.
i need to go back and check out my lj.
ill probably post a link to my lj too.

my folks are a little sad to see their first kid move out of the house.
though not im not the first-born im blazing the trail.

i don't feel like there's too much to say at this point.
i've already said my scores of goodbyes.
and they all feel extremely temporary at that.

anyway, follow along as i blog about my new life in korea.
as an ESL teacher.
well, i say new life, but i guess it's really just another portion of this one i live or what have you.

anyway.
off to the airport.

until another day, u.s.a.

lots of love,

jo

No comments:

Post a Comment